Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Shrine's CIRCUS!

Today Baylee and I met up with Alison and RJ downtown Nashville and headed over to the Shrine's circus. I have no memory of ever going to a circus but my mamma says that I did when I was very young. I know that Baylee more than likely will have no recollection of it at all but I sure will. We had a great time!These next two are the best I could do taking the pictures myself while she was in my lap. -Notice the little rash on her chin. Welp that is due to her pa-pa. Boy do I dread when the time comes to take it away from her! I took TONS of pictures of the Tigers. To much actually. However; we love our TIGERS so it's okay ;)
Shortly before intermission Baylee was minutes away from having a meltdown. She had been in my lap for over an hour and was passed ready to get down and walk around. After a quick diaper change she and I went down to the floor and she wandered around. Let me tell ya, she is NOT a fan of clowns! And bless her heart every time she turned around there was another clown in her face talking to her. They were everywhere!
Love those curls!This is what she was staring at...the PONY'S! No I did not even attempt to try and let her ride. I knew she would have a total meltdown if I put her on the back of a giant animal (to her anyway)
So amazed by it all....

Beautiful blue eyed girl!The circus started at 2:30 and we didn't get back to the car until right at 5:00. Baylee missed her afternoon nap so with the excitement of the day plus the lack of sleep she was beyond exhausted. I wasn't even out of the parking garage and she was out cold! It is 7:30 now and she is still sacked out and I am hoping with it being so late she will just sleep through the night. I don't have the heart to wake that baby up. It was a GREAT day! Alison took lots of pictures as well so when she posts them I will steal them and post them on our blog ;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel her pain with the clowns! I don't like them either!

Anonymous said...

Well she looks just like her Momma did when she was that age, even the curls and big blue eyes. She loves her pacifier just as her aunt Kassi did and is every much a chicken as her aunt Kassi is.Although I don't think much of clowns either , I have to work with them all week though. I wish I could have been there with her.

Leah said...

Aww...that looked like soo much fun!